B.Eng (Hons.) Civil and Infrastructure.
Brochure of B.Eng (Hons) Civil and Infrastructure
Why Choose the Kingston University Programmes?
- This is an accelerated learning programme whereby students will be awarded engineering degree in two years after diploma (One year at Mumbai and one year at London) saving one year of time and cost. This International exposure will be a stepping-stone into an arena of global career.
- In 2018, Times Higher Education ranked KU in top 200 young institutions across the globe.
- Completion of these programmes is a stepping stone to enrol on Postgraduate taught and research programme anywhere in the world
What will you study?
- The programme has an ethos “Learning through doing” to ensure you develop technical as well as practical skills to succeed in your career.
- The programme emphasizes on practical work in specialized laboratories, as well as on-site visits and residential fieldworks examining real-life scenarios. This programme will equip you with knowledge and skills in engineering science, construction materials, stress analysis, structural engineering and sustainability.
- Are you interested in the design and construction of roads, buildings, bridges and other structures? Then this programme is ideal for you. It will provide you with a strong base of high-quality technical abilities together with good management and personal skills.
The minimum eligibility for the programme is:
- Diploma- Students would enter the course after having successfully completed approved Indian Diploma Curriculum, with a minimum of first class award
- English Language Proficiency – a minimum of IELTS Score of 6.0 (min 5.5. in all components). Candidates must pass the selection process at SVKM, which includes assessment of application form and a personal interview.
Fluid Mechanics Lab at SVKM
Structures Testing Facilities at KU