B.Eng (Hons.) Mechanical
Brochure of B.Eng ( Hons. Mechanical)
Why Choose the Kingston University Programme
Why Choose the Kingston University Programmes?
- This is an accelerated learning programme whereby students will be awarded engineering degree in two years after diploma (One year at Mumbai and one year at London) saving one year of time and cost.
- KU is ranked in top 150- 200 young institutions across the globe by Times Higher Education. This International exposure will be a stepping-stone into an arena of global career.
- Completion of these programmes is a stepping stone to Master’s and Doctoral programme in United Kingdom and around the World.
What will you study?
- The programme is intended to equip graduates with the knowledge, comprehension, intellectual ability and subject specific practical skills required for a successful professional career in Mechanical Engineering
- The programme of Mechanical Engineering comprises of unification of the principles of engineering, physics and material science. The expertise gained can be applied in design, analysis, manufacturing and maintenance of mechanical systems.
- In case your area of interest is “Product Design & Development, Automobile Engineering, Manufacturing System Engineering, Mechatronics, Thermodynamics, CAD-CAM-CAE, Robotics, Quality and Reliability, Project Management”, then this programme is what one should naturally opt for.
The minimum eligibility for the programme is:
- Diploma- Students would enter the course after having successfully completed approved Indian Diploma Curriculum, with a minimum of first class award
- English Language Proficiency – a minimum of IELTS Score of 6.0 (min 5.5. in all components).Candidates must pass the selection process at SVKM, which includes assessment of application form and a personal interview.
Hydraulics Lab Facility at SVKM
Mechanical Facility at KU