Kingston University, London
Kingston University offers high-quality teaching and excellent employment opportunities in London – One of the world’s most exciting, historic and culturally rich capital city. The vision of the University is to be internationally recognised for a creative approach to education that has practical outcomes which benefit people and communities. Kingston University is known for its career-focussed courses, strong links with industry and it is situated on an attractive riverside area in South-west London. Kingston University has a sprawling, multicultural community of around 17,500 students and 3000 international students from more than 140 countries.
Through its 4 Faculties (Schools) and 4 campuses, Kingston University offers a variety of courses in the undergraduate and post graduate studies. Kingston Business School thrives to help students reach to their potential by continuously delivering world-class education. Many of Kingston’s alumni now hold senior positions in both the private and public sector companies across the globe.
As one of the leading modern Universities, Kingston’s popularity continues to increase every year. Kingston Business School’s MBA programme was ranked 19th in the UK by the QS full time MBA World Rankings and 43 out of 200 in Europe. Kingston Business School ranks among 250 – 300 QS ranking globally (2017 ranking).
- A beautiful and a safe place to live, situated by the River Thames.
- A large town with amazing shops, cinema halls and plenty of café and restaurants, situated less than 25 minutes by train from Central London.
- Accommodation guarantee for international students (provided students apply in good time to the published deadline)
- A centre of teaching excellence in the UK
- Strong links with industry as well as accreditations from reputed institutions of education industry
- Kingston University is one of the top university for teaching in UK and achieved strong results in national assessments of teaching quality
- A long history at Kingston University includes developing courses in consultation with professional organizations. Some key partnerships helped Kingston University achieve some of the best graduate employment figures in the UK
Achievements of Excellence
- Kingston Business School has joined the elite group of global institutions awarded by the AACSB (Association to Advanced Collegiate School of Business). A hallmark of excellence in business education. This accreditation has been won by just 5% of world’s business schools.
- One of the first business schools with triple Association of MBAs (AMBA) accreditation (MBA, Masters in International Business Management and DBA)
- One of the 8 universities in the UK and one of the 63 institutions worldwide with EPAS programme accreditation from EFMD.
- The only Business school in the world with EPAS accreditation at Bachelor and Master’s level.
- In 2015, Kingston Business School secured the prestigious Small Business Charter Award in recognition of the role it has played in helping kick start British enterprises.
- Kingston University was the NEON University of the year in 2016 for widening access, social mobility and inclusion.
- Kingston University has scooped the teaching excellence gong at the guardian 2017 University award, receiving specific praise for the inclusivity and accessibility of its courses.